Connect with Us
Let’s see what LifeDesign Banking can do to get you where you want to be.
Let’s see what LifeDesign Banking can do to get you where you want to be.
$20k Community Giveaway Guidelines
At Fidelity Bank, we believe in giving back to the community that has supported us over the years. Through our LifeDesign Community Dividend and other bank programs, we are committed to supporting programs and organizations that help improve the life of our clients, communities, and colleagues.
To celebrate 20 years of LifeDesign in the community, we will be providing grants to five local non-profits that you care about.
Nominate a non-profit to receive one of five grants totaling $20,000.
Fidelity Bank will select five non-profits based on nominations to be featured on our website and social media. Then, the community will vote for their favorite, determining the grant recipients.
First Place: $10,000
Runner-Ups: $1,000 each
Fidelity Bank supports non-profit organizations and programs in the community that align with our mission and values:
Eligible non-profits must have active 501(c)(3) status with the IRS and must be operating a having a direct impact in the Fidelity Bank service areas in Central & Eastern Massachusetts.
All nominations for funding must be made by submitting the nomination form located online at www.fidelitybankonline.com/20kGiveaway.
Nominations will be accepted until 11:59pm, October 15, 2023.
-Five finalists that best meet the criteria will be chosen by October 31, 2023.
-Community voting begins November 3, 2023 online at fidelitybankonline.com/20kgiveaway.
-Voting ends on November 17, 2023.
-Winners will be announced on November 20, 2023.
Please note, Fidelity Bank will NOT fund the following:
Political parties, candidates, causes or campaigns
Organizations practicing unlawful or discriminatory practices
Activities that generate a tangible or personal return
Dues payable to alumni groups or other membership organizations
Subscription fees for publications
Gifts to individuals
Trips or tours
Organizations or activities outside our designated areas of support
LifeDesign Celebration Dream Vacation Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Fidelity Bank, 9 Leominster Connector, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453 United States.
2. Eligibility: LifeDesign Celebration Dream Vacation Sweepstakes (the ”Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at https://www.fidelitybankonline.com/sweepstakes and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fidelity Bank (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 15, 2023 10:00AM and ending October 15, 2023 11:59PM . All entries must be received by October 15, 2023 11:59 PM.
4. How to Enter: No purchase necessary. The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form located at https://www.fidelitybankonline.com/sweepstakes. The sweepstakes can also be entered by submitting an entry via email to [email protected] with the subject line: Dream Vacation Sweepstakes. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Fidelity Bank. You may enter only once by email and you must include name, address, and phone number. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive:
ONE (1) Prize: A Dream Vacation up to $10,000, awarded as a credit to Empire Travel, Inc, 98 West Main St. Dudley, MA 01571. https://empiretravelonline.net/. NO CASH VALUE. Winner must reserve their trip through Empire Travel within 12 months from the time award notification was sent.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. May be subject to tax withholding. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Fidelity Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Fidelity Bank may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules: or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Fidelity Bank reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her/their acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software: (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service: (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes: (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Massachusetts WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes. participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys· fees. other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Fidelity Bank, 9 Leominster Connector, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Sweepstakes ends.