Updated October 1, 2020
with Care, Clarity, and Confidence
Our Banking Center LOBBIES ARE OPEN. Please note, each of our local Banking Centers do have new and varying operating hours and lobby availability. Please check the hours for your favorite Banking Center prior to visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
While our lobbies are open, we continue to ask that our clients conduct all possible everyday banking transactions using our drive-up service; alternative banking methods available 24/7 such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, or our ATMs; or by using our Banking by Appointment service.
Bank by Appointment: We encourage all clients to make an appointment when visiting a banking center. Appointments enable you bank safely, on your schedule, with no lines, no waiting, and 100% personalized one-on-one service.
Resources for Business
For a comprehensive list of resources for businesses including relief loan and grant programs, visit www.fidelitybankonline.com/covidbizresources
Alternative Banking Methods
During this time, we highly encourage you to utilize our alternative ways to conduct your banking without having to visit or come inside a banking center:
- Online Banking and Online BillPay allow you to conduct many banking transactions from home including transfers and paying your bills without requiring stamps & envelopes!
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposit. Deposit your checks securely by just snapping a picture. If you are not already using Online or Mobile Banking, click here to learn more or contact us at 800-581-5363 for assistance.
- ATMs are available at all our banking centers as well as 1000’s more through the SUM ATM Network. Visit www.sum-atm.com to find surcharge-free ATMs near you.
- Contact our Client Care Center at 800-581-5363 or through our online Chat between the extended hours of: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Our Client Care Representatives are equipped to answer your questions and to assist you with many of your banking needs over the phone.
- Use your Debit Card in place of exchanging cash at retailers. If you do not have a card, contact us to have one issued.
- Open a deposit account online. Open a checking, savings, or CD account anytime using our secure online account opening application. Click here to open and account now.
- Apply for a loan or mortgage online using our secure website application. Click here to apply.
- Pay your loan payment online. Make your loan payment through our Online Loan Payment Center. (For the foreseeable future, the transaction fee for this service will be waived.)
Your Money is Safe, Secure, and 100% Insured
You can rest assured that every dollar you deposit with us is safe, secure, and 100% insured. In addition to being one of the strongest community banks in the region with a “5 Star” rating from BauerFinancial, Inc. – the nation’s leading bank rating firm – our unique combined FDIC and DIF insurance coverage provides the best deposit insurance available.
Keep Yourself Safe and Informed
- Watch out for financial scams or fraud. During this time be very cautious when opening emails, clicking on links, and visiting websites from people and organizations you are not familiar with. Please know we will never contact you by phone, email, or text to ask for any sensitive personal information, account numbers, or Debit/ATM card information. If you suspect that someone is trying to gain access to your account, contact us as soon as possible. Visit Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information for more info.
- Get the real facts. The spread and impact of coronoavirus is rapidly changing. Please be critical of the information you may be exposed to through social media and other channels. For the most accurate information visit the following authorities: